Immediate Joining. Direct Company Recruitment- No Charges
Chef De Partie- CDP / DCDP / experienced cook for
1. Indian Tandoor & Curry / Range- 2 openings
Please contact us on +91 8800 500 467 , +91 8569 824242 or +91 7347 220 467
People with qualification (IHM) and/ or less experience can also applyfor trainee positions, as per interview.
Staff required for a theme Indian Restaurant on the Highway,
Looking for dynamic individuals, who love to work in teams, and want to be the best!!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and follow recipe standards
- Shift Handling Roster planning
- Inventory and food cost management
- Ordering of the raw material
- Create guest delight by providing amazing food & beverage service and experience.
- Follow the set recipe standards.
- Maintain cleanliness at all times.
- Help other team members.
- Manage the section.
- Training/ new staff members
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in Hotel/ Restaurant field for the cuisines being applied for
- Knowledge of the section/ area.
- Ability to read and write Hindi & English.
Possess growth mindset, team player. Seeking passionately driven People to serve our customers and colleagues, the organization is driven by simplicity, excellence and focus, which is central to whatever we do. It has to be “The Best”
If YOU are the one… Do Apply
- Meals Provided, Accommodation on sharing basis.
- Opportunity to be part of a new concept in Indian food dining & rapid growth!
- Appraisals and increments
- Salary Level based upon Qualification, Assessment and experience.
- On the Job Training, Annual review & Training for growth.
- Learn from your peers, managers, and be a star.
Lead by hospitality professionals.
When you take the flavors of Indian cuisine, mix it with the service style of QSRs + a young energetic team, you get an oasis of fresh food approach, which sets its own benchmark!
Creating unique concepts everyday!